1. Choosing to love regardless of the differences
2. Loving what’s on the inside
3. Knowing that you are not anyone’s possession but your own independent woman
4. Working hard to achieve one’s own goals
5. Having the inner strength to stand up for your own family and country
6. Knowing that dreams do come true
Even though Disney Princesses are kinda marketed as almost damsel in distress princesses, only for children, pink and girly, each princess is actually a beautiful, confident, independent woman who CHOOSES her own destiny in every situation. She never lets the situation take control over her and that’s something so so beautiful. Kids should grow up watching Disney because beautiful life lessons are can be learnt from it
The design revisions were:
- Strategic cut-outs shape to fit fingers in such a way that it is easy to bend them and not disrupt the bandage.
- An intelligent dressing material allows you to regularly check wounds from the outside, without upsetting the healing process.“According to research, the when an infection of a wound is detected, the pH value is between 6.5 and 8.5. AmoeBAND’s indicator cross turns purple, alerting the user needs to change it immediately.”
- Since the bandage material used exudes a leather-like feel, availability in different skin-tones helps it blend in, without overly highlighting the injury.
- The packaging has been redesigned to a matchbox style and includes Braille instructions.
Hat tip to designers Tay Pek-Khai, Hsu Hao-Ming, Tsai Cheng-Yu, Chen Kuei-Yuan, Chen Yi-Ting, Lai Jen-Hao, Ho Chia-Ying, Chen Ying-shan, Weng Yu-Ching and Chung Kuo-Ting